Friday, December 7, 2012

Bow to the Bow

"Oh hey look, I still need to collect my free birthday gift from Sephora. I'll just stop by the mall and then do other errands. I'll only be 15 minutes"- The Lies We Tell Ourselves

Three hours later, I emerged. Arms covered in eye shadow samples, mismatched painted nails, and about three different hair colors in in my highlights. (But through some electronic mishap miracle I got a $23 brush for $3, so that was awesome and completely justifies the entire obsessive experience.)

What took me so long? A major contributor was  Sephora's Hello Kitty Make Up Collection. I don't know a lot about make up, but I know that I only wear makeup I get excited about wearing, and at the end of the day Hello-Kitty-themed packaging has more of a sway in this than it ever really should. I mean, I've been looking to wear more bronze eye shadow anyway, right?

                      
Say Hello Palette- Wild Thing Collection  
(AKA Giraffe print meets Gaga bow)  

       
                             

                                                                 Hello Kitty Graffiti Palette 
                                          (That is no longer sold because actually it's a year old. I weep.)


Hello Kitty Graffiti Make Up Bag


Big Pink Bow Hello Kitty Perfume Ring

(Image Credits: sephora.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment